The goals: fat loss & building a healthy lifestyle
The history: I failed at every weight loss journey I started. I had no accountabilly to anyone I valued in my life. The people i did value started to use my journey as a measuring stick... So our conversations become competitions..ones that I invariably failed.
They're obviously not the main problem, which was my need for outside validation rather than me validating my own experience and positively reacting to my own acheivement.
The plan: joined a gym for a year and subscribed to an 18 week program called fit journey. I've signed up for a 10k run. The great limerick run and I'd like to do it in under an hour
The stats: 14 st 4lb
Goal weight: 10st 4lb
Goal acheivement:
1. Run a marathon
2. Bikini body ready for holiday in september
3. Reduce symptoms of PCOS
Limitations: Im already insullin resistant with the PCOS and it affects my diet. I cant eat certain food that promote a negative hormone change in my body.
Domination: ( thats my new word for breaking past barriers/ it so childishly but i cant stop giggling every time I say it)
There are great supplements on the market. The one I'm most fond of is inositol. Which I add to water (D-chiro-inositol or myo-inositol) and seems to lower triglyceride and testosterone levels, modestly decrease blood pressure, and improve the function of the ovaries in overweight or obese women with polycystic ovary syndrome. And ill drop the link to webmd.. https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-299/inositol
Im sure im going to have to deal with my unhealthy relationship with food at some point
.. But lets wait till later.
The history: I failed at every weight loss journey I started. I had no accountabilly to anyone I valued in my life. The people i did value started to use my journey as a measuring stick... So our conversations become competitions..ones that I invariably failed.
They're obviously not the main problem, which was my need for outside validation rather than me validating my own experience and positively reacting to my own acheivement.
The plan: joined a gym for a year and subscribed to an 18 week program called fit journey. I've signed up for a 10k run. The great limerick run and I'd like to do it in under an hour
The stats: 14 st 4lb
Goal weight: 10st 4lb
Goal acheivement:
1. Run a marathon
2. Bikini body ready for holiday in september
3. Reduce symptoms of PCOS
Limitations: Im already insullin resistant with the PCOS and it affects my diet. I cant eat certain food that promote a negative hormone change in my body.
Domination: ( thats my new word for breaking past barriers/ it so childishly but i cant stop giggling every time I say it)
There are great supplements on the market. The one I'm most fond of is inositol. Which I add to water (D-chiro-inositol or myo-inositol) and seems to lower triglyceride and testosterone levels, modestly decrease blood pressure, and improve the function of the ovaries in overweight or obese women with polycystic ovary syndrome. And ill drop the link to webmd.. https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-299/inositol
Im sure im going to have to deal with my unhealthy relationship with food at some point
.. But lets wait till later.
Comments
Post a Comment